Friday, January 23, 2009

Goals, Write Them Down, Shout Them Out

When trying to make a lifestyle change and lose weight or just tone up, or both it is so important to write down your goals. Notice how I didn't say go on a diet because diets don't work, lifestyles work. I believe that the best motivation can come from writing down your individual goals, but also try to be realistic because changes can't and won't happen over night. Here are my goals for 2009 listed below. I'm posting them because seeing them out on the internet will help accomplish them:

1. Tone up and lose all belly fat I've acquired from the holidays and oral contraceptives. Get the best body imaginable.

2. Switch up my workouts more

3. Give up alcohol and don't succumb to peer pressure.

4. Wake up earlier

5. Get more sleep

6. Forget about past relationships and move forward

7. Concentrate on myself more and de-stress.

8. Do fun workouts, like having sex

9. Make out to burn more calories

10. Get more physical

No comments:

Post a Comment