Tuesday, January 20, 2009

It's Completely All About Your Diet

New research has shown that exercise is not going to melt all your fat away, but rather diet will. Diet and exercise are a lethal weapon when combined, but if we isolated the two, diet would come out on top. A person looking to lose weight could run endlessly on the treadmill and do 1000 crunches a day, but if they are getting margaritas after work with coworkers shit will happen.

All About Consistency and Planning

Try to eat small meals throughout the day and cycle your calories so you never reach a plateau. Making your body guess with workouts and diet plans is always a good idea. The human body is very good at adapting and when it does it no longer will burn any fat. Also cycle your supplements, as in two weeks on and two weeks off because those too will become less effective. 

Now Sweat it Out

 What I like to do is I take little sheets of paper, write down different cardio workouts that I like to do and then toss them in a hat, I make sure that there are at six different workouts, always allow your body one day of rest. Then I close my eyes and take a sheet of paper out and put it aside and that is the cardio I do in the morning on an empty stomach. No more than 45 minutes because I don't want my cortisol levels to rise. No matter what I choose I make sure I include HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) so that I can burn maximum amount of fat.

I recently hurt my back, so I have been unable to run, which sucks, but I can still bike, climb stairs, and walk on a treadmill. HIIT can be done on any piece of cardio equipment, not just the treadmill and it can even be done outside. I love the rotating stairmaster, it is a killer on the glutes and the quads, great for sexy legs and a nice ass. A great link that goes into further detail on HIIT is listed below:


To be hot you should definitely incorporate the squat;-P

Copyright 2009 by Healthy Hot Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment